Records — Report copy $15.00 base fee plus $0.25 per page (Reports can be faxed or emailed)
Bicycle Registration — No charge
Regular VIN Check (Vehicle Identification Number) — $15 fee
- Can by done by front desk personnel or an officer
Certified VIN Check — $20 fee
- Only a specially trained Law Enforcement Officer can perform a Certified VIN Check. The GSPD has a few officers who are trained to perform these checks. Please call us at (970) 384-6500 to make arrangements. You may also check with the Colorado State Patrol or the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office, if one of our officers is not available.
Fingerprinting for Pre-Employment Background Checks
- For backgrounds checks mandated by the State of Colorado, please visit CBI Fingerprinting Locations then follow the respective links or call the listed phone numbers to schedule an appointment.
- GSPD currently offers this service using equipment provided by IdentoGO
- Fingerprints of this nature are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please visit IdentoGO’s website
- The fee for this service is set and collected through IdentoGO. We cannot accept cash or personal checks for fingerprints done through IdentoGO
- Physical fingerprint cards can also be done for other states or for federal background checks.
- This service is for Glenwood Springs residents only. Residents of other jurisdictions should contact their local Police Department or Sheriff’s Office.
- Physical fingerprints can be done during business hours, without an appointment.
- There is a $20 fee per fingerprint card (may be paid with credit/debit card, cash or check)
List of Service Fees
- Police Report Copy – $0.25 per page
- Video Tape Copy – $15 each
- Audio Tape Copy – $10 each
- CD / DVD Copy – $15 each
- Photograph – $5 each
- Report Research Fee – Call us
- Fingerprints (Digital) – Set by IdentoGO
- Fingerprints (Hard card) – $20
- Certified VIN Check – $20
- Regular VIN Check – $15
- Bicycle Registration – Free
- Clearance Letter – $10
- Records Check – $15
- Interstate Compact Treatment Registration – $50
- Animal Quarantine – $25 per day
- Animal Impound – $25 (1st), $50 (2nd), $100 (3rd offense and up)
- Kennel Fee – Dog $20
- Kennel Fee – Cat $15
- City License for Dog / Cat – $15
- Abandoned Vehicle Impound – $150 minimum
- Vehicle Storage at City Impound Lot – $10 per day
- Vehicle Storage at Tow Company Lot – Set by company