Using the Tabs at Left, Select Report Type Needed:

Report Lost or Stolen Property

INSTRUCTIONS: We can accept your report if the property was lost or stolen within the City Limits of Glenwood Springs. For incidents that happened elsewhere you’ll need to contact the applicable law enforcement agency.



Online Accident Reporting

If you’ve been directed by a law enforcement officer to file a counter report you may do so in-person during regular business hours at the GSPD Front Desk, or follow the link below to file an online report with the State of Colorado.

Click here

Crime Tip / Report Info on Criminal Activity

INSTRUCTIONS: Use this form to submit information on a case. Only the message field is required. You can stay anonymous, however if you’d like contacted then please include your contact information.

What Information Would You Like To Provide? *

If you would like contacted please enter your information below:



Parking Permit Request



Long Term Parking Notification

Use this form to notify us that you’re parking your vehicle long-term in the Public Parking Lot located at 101 W 7th St [directions].



By using this Online Reporting System, you acknowledge you have read and understand the Online Reporting Agreement.